Optimal Parking Solutions Limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL ORDERS AND PURCHASES
All works carried out are subject to the Lift & Escalator Industry Association (LEIA) Conditions of Contract amended only by any specific provision of this quotation or by written agreement of Lift Company. Any deviation from the standard terms and conditions could attract an additional cost to our quotation or sale and we reserve the right to amend the payment terms.
NB It is important to note that the lifts are only insured by Optimal Parking Solutions Ltd during transit but once delivered to a site the client is responsible for their own insurance of the products.
We may carry out a credit check with a licensed reference agency and may refuse to accept an order or require a deposit payment with your instruction before we can proceed.
Damages for delay shall not exceed 1% of our total sub-contract value.
Our offer is based on one site delivery and should site conditions not allow for delivery of the complete lift then if a split delivery is required we reserve the right to levy these charges.
Whilst we may have attempted to meet your specification, we have offered our standard equipment which is pre-engineered and cost effective. Therefore, this specification must be accepted based solely on the technical contents contained herein.
If a customised specification for a lift has been ordered, the said specification cannot be changed.
Should delay to site occur prior to our delivery, then we may levy storage charges. Materials which are ready at the time of the anticipated site start date that cannot be delivered to site due to delay, must be valued off site or paid for up to 85% of the total sub-contract value.
Payment terms are based on the Lift and Escalator Industry Association and are 35% with order and 50% prior to dispatch of equipment from the factory gate and the balance of 15% on completion and handover.
Any deposit received is non-refundable unless otherwise stated in writing.
Optimal Parking Solutions prices are for the supply and installation of all lifts only. Any other works required for the installation for all lifts are the responsibility and financial liability of the customer.
All goods remain the property of Optimal Parking Solutions until full payment is received.
Ordering or Purchasing of any lift from Optimal Parking Solutions is regarded as full acceptance or our Terms and Conditions.
Lift Certification and manuals will be released when the account is settled in full.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Optimal Parking Solutions Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 3 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH. Our company registration number is 11108044. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.